Original Article: http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14399/this-is-your-body-on-meditation-infographic.html
When we feel afraid, there is a chemical release of cortisol produced in our brains. This cortisol release eliminates our creative ability as well as focuses all it’s energy on avoiding the problem. As a result our capability to overcome the problem is significantly diminished.
On the other hand, when we take courage and show bravery a different chemical reaction takes place. Dopamine "the happy feeling" is thus produced and our capability to be ...
I quit smoking many years ago. I had smoked for about ten years. I heard on the radio that a hypnotist was doing a group hypnosis session to quit smoking. My daughter had been urging me to quit for some time so I decided to give it a try. There were about 20 people in the group. The hypnotist
Many of us have a tendency to accept what we hear without thinking critically and forming our own opinions.
We're exposed to so much information and so many different opinions every day that it's really easy to get lost in the details. Train yourself to learn which details matter and which don't.
Start by listening to your gut. If something doesn't sound true, that's your first warning sign. From there, you can start looking for other holes in an argument. Here are just a few ways to do that.
1) Think about who benefits from a statement
2) Question the source
3) Look for obvious statements
The more you pay attention to these kinds of details the more automatic your critical thinking will become. The end result is a brain that automatically forms better arguments, focused ideas, and creative solutions to problems.
It’s a fact that you only use around 10% of your brain. The other 90% is your subconscious and that's the part of your brain that is connected to the Universe. Your subconscious mind has no form of reasoning. That’s what your conscious mind is for.
Your subconscious can only do what it believes and it can only believe in the things that your conscious mind allows through its doors (into the subconscious mind). Everything that is in your subconscious is there because you believe it.
What this means is that what you consciously think isn't as important as what your unconscious mind thinks. If consciously you want a better life but subconsciously you don't believe you're good enough, not smart enough, ect. you won't attract it or if you do, you won't keep it.
Realign your inner self so ALL of you wants the same thing.
Success is available to us all if we want it badly enough and if we are determined to do our best to achieve it, to do our best to believe it.
Our thoughts are transmitted into the Universe through our subconscious mind, every thought and every wish is sent out to the Universe. When our subconscious mind has been informed, it will repeatedly send out this information because our subconscious actually believes it, or that this is what is destined to become now. And this is fact!
When we have told the subconscious (and made it believe) that we are already wealthy, or that we already drive an expensive car, even that we already own that beautiful house, the subconscious will transmit this information into the Universe - the Collective Consciousness and the Universe will return these things to you based on the already proven law of attraction.
Many other things can be achieved this way. The most successful people that have mastered their subconscious mind, all have ways that can help you and they all agree on one thing - the law of attraction working both inside and outside of the body is being governed by the subconscious mind.
You have the ability and given right to manifest and bring your dreams to life.
Everything about you is controlled by your subconscious mind but information is allowed in only after your conscious mind (the gatekeeper), has accepted it to be true and/or correct. Your subconscious controls everything including your brain (which in return controls your body and soul).
By giving your subconscious the correct information you can change any or every aspect of your life. Health and well being can be changed, even physical appearance and fitness. We also have the ability to attract the right partner, the desired career, the perfect life style, wealth and happiness. In fact, there is nothing that cannot be altered through subconscious development.
You only use around 10% of your brain. The other 90% is your subconscious and that's the part of your brain that's connected to the Universe. Your subconscious mind has no form of reasoning, your conscious mind does that.
Your subconscious can only do what it believes and it can only believe in the things that your conscious mind allows through its doors (into the subconscious mind).
The conscious mind is your subconscious mind's guard and once your conscious mind believes something to be true, only then will it allow this information through to your subconscious mind.
The subconscious can only act as it knows everything to be true. The subconscious does not have the power to tell right from wrong, it can only act as it knows for everything that is in your subconscious is there because you believe it to be.
Your subconscious is your hard drive, never sleeping, and therefore always working in connection with the Universe.
Achieve is helping individuals awaken their greatness from within. Through our proprietary world class mentoring and accountability format, we help individuals become clear, live fulfilled, and Achieve more.